Quirky Campers is looking for a friendly, efficient and dynamic person to assist with our social media marketing. We are a small and welcoming team, excited about growing this values-driven business and are seeking someone to support us to do this. This a remote position that can be done from anywhere provided you have a good internet connection and access to a phone and laptop. We would love to hear from a diverse range of candidates.
The Social Media Marketing Assistant will report to Marketing Director Lindsay Berresford and work closely with the Social Media Manager.
This role will involve assisting the Social Media Manager with writing and scheduling content across our social media channels – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.
We may also ask you to undertake other tasks as and when they arise. Flexibility, good organisation and an ability to multitask and prioritise effectively are therefore essential.
Essential skills and experience
- Experience using Facebook business pages, Facebook groups and Instagram
- Great IT skills – internet, email, Skype, Dropbox, Excel, Google Docs
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise tasks
- Strong writing and communication skills
- An interest in travel and/or campervans and the #vanlife community
- Experience using Canva to create social media graphics
- Experience with Twitter and Pinterest
- Experience with social media scheduling programs such as Hootsuite and Planoly
- You will be working across UK and NZ social media accounts
- Scheduling posts on the various platforms as set by other team members in the content calendar
- Contributing your content ideas in planning sessions
- Writing social media posts
- Scheduling blog posts using WordPress
- Access to your own computer and phone
- A stable internet connection
- A Skype account and your own Facebook account
10 hours per week over 1-2 days (flexible)
£10 per hour
Application Deadline: 21 February 2020
Round 1: Please send an email to email@example.com with your CV and a 500-word blog post on any topic that you think our customers would find interesting.
Round 2: Applicants invited through to the 2nd round will be asked to undertake a short task demonstrating their ability to use social media effectively.
Round 3: Applicants invited through to the 3rd round will be asked to attend an interview and short assessment.