Why book a campervan for Glastonbury Festival?
A Glastonbury campervan is the perfect way to experience this incredible festival well-equipped, well rested and well dressed! To maintain those levels of fun for 5 days requires a comfy bed, a bit of quiet and dark, an escape and somewhere to keep your glad rags/bikini/rain gear. Plus the awesome friendly vibes of the campervan fields are like a mini festival in themselves.
How Can I Book a Glastonbury Campervan for Glastonbury Festival 2019?
Glastonbury Campervans available to book NOW! Here are the 5 steps to doing Glastonbury in a campervan
- Browse our available campervans and identify the ones that meet your requirements.
- Book your campervan now by paying a 20% non refundable deposit.
- Campervan passes for the festival will go on sale on Saturday 27th October at 10am. You need to be prepared and purchase one of these as soon as they are released.
- Pay the balance of your festival tickets in April and your campervan hire in May
- Pick up your campervan from the owners’ location, get a full tour of how everything works and head off for the best Glastonbury of your life!
Important Glastonbury Campervan Hire Information
- Length: minimum 5 days
- Hire includes: Beautiful campervan, insurance & breakdown cover, kitchen equipment (check individual van pages for exact info). Optional extras available on booking.
- Hire does NOT include:
- Festival ticket
- Campervan ticket/pass
- Delivery to site
- Pick-up and Drop-Off: Vehicle owners can’t deliver to site. Please check the campervan locations before booking; we have campervans across the UK so you should be able to find something near you or on your way
Which campervans are available?
35% of our vans have already been booked. Listed below are all the campervans available for instant book for the festival. Others are available by request – head to the main campervans page and search by date to find them. More will be added throughout the year so sign up to be notified if there are none available.
We have a range of sizes, styles and pick-up locations on offer. Pick-up locations are located across the UK and include London, Somerset and Bristol. All of our campervans include all basic kitchen equipment and other extras can be added as desired. Most of them also come with heating, either in the form of woodburners or other heating systems.
There really is nothing like pulling off your muddy boots, hanging up your wet pantaloons to dry and making yourself a lovely hot cuppa (or ice cold cocktail!) to get you ready for another round of fun.
How can i get more information?
Already own a campervan? Find out more about renting it out when you’re not using it (such as for Glastonbury festival) to make it pay for itself.
Further information – Glastonbury festival has their own campervan information page which contains excellent up-to-date information.