Wanda is a 1.9 litre diesel Renault Trafic LWB, high top professionally converted camper van. Wanda has been kept in tip top condition as a hire vehicle on Quirky Campers, serviced twice a year and has an MOT until 20th March 2020. She has proved to be a very popular hire vehicle gaining 198 days hire in 2 years.
She was professionally converted by Snailvans in Leicester and has the following spec:
• Insulation: Mix of rigid Celotex, bubble foil and thermafleece plastic
• Windows: Bonded side window with opening section and 2 rear windows
• Mains hook up: external hook up point & 1 x 240 volt socket
• Leisure battery: 100Ah leisure battery with 12v fusebox, main battery isolator and 12v cigarette socket
• Split charge system
• 2 x USB sockets
• Lighting: 6 bespoke copper lights each with individual switches
• Solar: 120W solar charging system with Victron MPPT solar charge controller with Bluetooth app
• Skylight: Mini Heki skylight with integrated flyscreen and blind.
• Gas supply: 20 litre underslung LPG tank with external regulator and filling point
• Heating: Propex HS2211 blown air gas heating system with 2 output vents.
• Plumping: Bespoke tap and jam pan sink. Shurflo water pump.
• Water: Internal 27 litre water tank
• Fridge: Waeco. CB-40 top loading fridge
• Hob: 2 burner (cant remember make)
• Sound system: Pioneer MVHS200-DAB stereo with alpine speakers including tweeters and mids.
• Gas safety certificate: valid until May 2020
• Rear parking sensors
. Thule back rack for 2 bikes
• Built in sat nav
• 58000 miles on clock
• Tracker: GPS live tracker fitted
• Registered as campervan on logbook
Wanda started out life as a carpet fitters van in Essex. Up for rehoming, we fell in love with her and bought her back to Worcestershire to live out the rest of her days as an adventure camper. She was designed around our love of rock climbing, hiking, scrambling and all other outdoor related activities.
She had a little detour to Leicestershire where the amazing lads at Snailvans worked their magic and transformed her into at the beautiful handcrafted campervan you can see now.
Wanda has been a very popular van while listed on Quirky Campers, we really hope that her new owner will wish to continue to list their van for hire with us. To find out more about hiring your van with Quirky Campers please see this page https://www.quirkycampers.co.uk/rent-out-your-campervan/
Wanda has a pull out double bed which converts into comfortable bench seats which can accommodate 4.