This VW Caddy Maxi microcamper was converted in 2018 and has since been kept to use as a show model. As such the vehicle has very low mileage and the conversion itself has been left in near-new condition.
Highline model features include air conditioning, rear parking sensors with visual display, cruise control, a Bluetooth/AUX sound system, alloy wheels and front fog lights. It is capable of 50MPG+
The camper is DVLA registered as a ‘motor caravan’, and comes issued with a brand new Gas Safe Certificate, 12-month MOT and full VW service all completed in February 2019.
With a living area separated from the cab, this is a true stealth van fitted to a high specification with a balance of beautiful natural materials and a complete suite of campervan features and technology to keep you plugged in on the road.
- Conversion built from solid hardwood and fitted with marine-grade fixtures
- Opening sliding windows on both twin sliding doors
- Dometic Tropicool TCX21 – 21 litre electric cool box powered by 12v or mains socket
- Combination sink with cold water tap & one gas hob burner
- 23 litre water container and electric submersible water pump
- Bench seat with table converts into single bed – 185 x 75cm
- Touch sensitive LED ceiling lights & strip lighting below shelves & work surface
- 240v mains hook up. The electrical system is controlled by a Sargent power management unit, with built in leisure battery charger. The leisure battery is also charged by the vehicle alternator via a split charge relay.
- 100AH AGM leisure battery
- 300 watt inverter (converts 12v to 240v mains)
- 12v USB charger points
- Cupboard space for Porta Potti Qube 335
- Gas safe locker with regulator & connection for 904/907 Campingaz cylinders.
VW Caddy Maxi C20 Highline 1.6 TDI
The bench seat and table convert to form a single bed measuring 180 x 75cm designed to be used with the Megamat 10 LXW inflatable mattress (supplied if requested).