Modern and smart looking campervan which is fully self contained with hot shower and toilet, great for full camping self isolation! I’ve never seen another van of this size with these facilities available anywhere, a real head turner especially to the VW camper van owners when they realise you have the shower in the back which is a total game changer for outdoor adventure seekers. This makes wild camping so much more enjoyable and is the perfect van to escape the city on your weekends. It is incredibly easy to drive, very comfortable on long journeys, can get in and out of car parks with ease and could even be used as your day to day transport.
I have owned this van for a year and had no problems at all, it’s in immaculate condition, stored in garage and just like new and been very well looked after by myself but sadly being forced to sell it due to a change of circumstances. It still has plenty of manufacturers warranty which can be transferred to give you extra reassurance when buying privately. If you require finance this can be made available also, enquire for more details.
These vans are sold by Marquis Motorhomes which is where I purchased this from new, but you can save several thousand pounds here as this is the only one in the country being sold privately at a great price. My van also has the factory fitted reversing camera (which is essential FYI) and tow bar which are great extras which not many of these vans come with. It has both hot and cold water for the kitchen and bathroom shower, this is heated by a Truma diesel heater fed from the main diesel fuel tank and this also provides very good heating for the van so you will never get cold. The popup roof has a fantastic large comfortable double roof bed, which I have enhanced with a memory foam topper included, you can also sleep 2 more down stairs but I have never needed test this out. The kitchen is great, there is plenty of cupboard space and you have a 12v fridge with small freezer box and 2 burner gas hob. The wash & shower room area does also have a Thetford flushing cassette toilet which is technically new as we never used it.
Some details and spec copied from the website:
Also for more photos and how the lower bed looks see the Randger website gallery here:
For those who want the versatility and practicality of a compact campervan with no compromise of on-board facilities, meet the R535.
TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR JOURNEY
Randger campervans are a pleasure to drive, with superb handling and control you would normally associate with a car. Travel with complete peace of mind knowing your Randger comes equipped with the latest safety technologies.
The stylish cab has been designed to offer optimum functionality and driving pleasure for you and your passengers. Whilst in the captain’s chair you’ll find the latest navigation and audio technology at your fingertips.
FOR ALL THE TIMES OF YOUR LIFE
Randger vans are built on the Fiat Talento chassis, known for their reliability, excellent drivability and equipment. The expertly designed interiors are fitted with high quality, durable insulation and furniture materials.
7” TOUCH SCREEN SAT NAV AND DAB RADIO
Make your way to your holiday destination with ease and with the latest audio technology. The 7” touch screen media display comes complete with SAT NAV, DAB Radio/CD/ MP3 player, USB connection and Bluetooth handsfree.
CAB AIR CONDITIONING & CRUISE CONTROL
Drive with ultimate comfort thanks to the inclusion of cab air conditioning & cruise control. Perfect for those longer summer journeys.
FULLY UPHOLSTERED CAPTAIN CHAIRS
Comfort comes as standard as you travel in a stylish fully upholstered captain chair complete with arm rest.
COMFORTABLE EVERYDAY REAR PASSENGER SEATS
Whether you’re on your way to the beach or dropping the kids off at school, the comfort and safety of your passengers is key. All Randger models include supportive rear travel seats with 3-point seat belts.
EASY TO DRIVE
All Randger campervans come with a MTPLM weight of 3010kg or under and therefore can be driven by everyone on a full UK driving licence. Practical payloads allow you to take everything you’ll need for the longest of journeys or pack away even for the most extravagant of shopping trips.
ANTI-LOCK BRAKING SYSTEM
This is an integral part of the braking system, which prevents one or more wheels from locking and slipping regardless of the road surface conditions and braking intensity, ensuring control of the campervan even during emergency braking.
ELECTRONIC BRAKE FORCE DISTRIBUTION
The braking system distributes brake force between front and rear axles to optimise efficiency in all driving conditions.
HYDRAULIC BRAKE ASSIST
This system, integrated in the ABS, recognises emergency braking conditions according to the speed of operation of the brake pedal and guarantees additional hydraulic braking pressure to support that provided by the driver. This allows faster and more powerful operation of the braking system.
• Fiat Talento Euro 6 Chassis with 125bhp 1.6L EcoJet engine and 6 speed gearbox
• 80L Fuel tank
• 17” Alloy wheels
• Electric windows and wing mirrors
• Colour coded side mirrors and rail cover
• Colour coded Upper and lower front bumper
• Colour coded upper rear bumper
• 7” Touch screen media display SAT NAV
• Media function controls on steering wheel
• DAB Radio/CD with MP3 player, USB connection and Bluetooth handsfree
• 2 burner gas hob with piezo ignition
• Stainless steel kitchen sink with extendable kitchen work surface
• 41L Webasto Isotherm fridge
• Thetford cassette toilet with electric flush and 18 litre wheeled holding tank
• Chrome finish brass mixer taps and shower head
• Towel holder
• Washbasin with single door cupboard below
• Shower tray
DRIVER COMFORT AND SAFETY
• Driver and passenger airbags
• Cruise control
• Cab air conditioning
• ABS with EBD and HBA, ESC with TRACTION+
• Remote central locking of cab doors and immobiliser
• Fully upholstered swivel captain chairs with arm rest and height adjustment
• CO2 Alarm
• Smoke Alarm
• Three point seat belts to all designated passenger seats
• Front seat covers
• High impact polymer coated interior walls
• Interior ‘Mole’ furniture
• Insulated & stylish interior curtains
• Car style comfortable everyday rear passenger seats for 2
• Elevating canvas roof with spacious child’s double bed sleeping
• Spacious wardrobe & lockers
• Secure chrome positive catches on all furniture doors
• Removable dinette table
ELECTRIC, GAS AND PLUMBING
• 1xUSB charging port
• 1x240v socket
• 1x12v socket
• Mains consumer unit with mains isolator
• 12v fuse board
• Large & easy to read 12v control panel near to the entrance door with charger
• Truma diesel hot water and heating
• Pressurized fresh water pump
• Isolation taps for gas appliances
• Leisure battery
• 68L (R535) Fresh water tank
• 59L (R535) Waste water tank
• Gas bottle compartment with storage of 1 x Campingaz 907 (2.75kg)
There is still approx 1 year habitation, 4 year water ingress and 1 year Fiat warranty remaining. The van is 1 year old and this is the warranty details you get from new below:
When you choose a Randger campervan you have the reassurance of knowing your vehicle has been designed and constructed to give you years of enjoyable , worry free touring. All Randger campervans are covered by a 2-year habitation and a 5-year water Ingress manufacturer guarantee, plus a 2 Year Fiat chassis warranty* (with the option of an additional 1 year warranty).
ENGINE & GEARBOX DATA
• Engine type: 1.6 Ecojet (125 Hp)
• Gearbox: 6-speed manual gearbox
• Max power: kW (hp) at rpm: 92 (125) at 3500
• Fuel tank capacity: 80L
• EU exhaust emission standard: Euro 6
FUEL CONSUMPTION, PERFORMANCE AND EMISSIONS
• Urban: mpg (ltr/100km): 40.9 (7)
• Extra-urban: mpg (ltr/100km): 50.4 (5.6)
• Combined: 46.3 (6.1)
• Top speed (where law permits): mph (km/h): 110 (177)
• Co2 emissions: 159g/km
Professional factory fitted conversion all still under warranty
Fiat Talento LWB
Roof bed 1998mm x 1210mm
Lower bed 1840mm x 1328mm