We are selling our beloved camper van so we can start a new project. Words can’t express how much we love this van and all that love was poured into her during the conversion process. Everything from the base insulation to the final finishing touches were done to the highest of standards. We filled her with high spec products which we painstakingly researched so we knew we were getting the best products for our money. And we have taken the greatest care of her on our adventures.
Please feel free to look back through our instagram page to see the full build process. Total transparency here!
She will come with a full years MOT (which we will arrange once sold) and full service history. She has passed every MOT without any issues.
She has so many adventures left in her and this will make a fantastic long term camper van for someone. If you take note of the 37k followers she has on instagram, you can see it’s not just us who loves her!
– Vauxhall Vivaro Diesel 2.0cdti
– L2 H2 (Long wheel base, high roof)
– Mileage: 51,400
– Year: 2012
– Engine size: 1995
– Registered as a ‘Motor Caravan’
– Comes with a full years MOT
– Full service history
– X2 keys
– Gross Weight: 3030kg (max weight allowed)
– Curb Weight: 2500kg (current weight with full tank of fuel)
– New brake discs and pads (September 2019)
– Bluetooth stereo
– Reversing sensors
– Tyres in good condition
Electric and Solar hook up:
– 140 AH 2 Way Split Relay
– 130 AH Leisure Battery (3 months old)
– 45 Watt Solar Panel
– Waeco CRX80 Fridge
– X3 double USB ports
– Bluetooth stereo with 2 built in speakers
– Down lights with dimmer switches
Gas set up:
– 3.9kg propane in locked gas box (bottle included)
– Double gas hob
– Propex HS 2000 Heater with thermostat controls
– LPG gas alarm
– Carbon monoxide alarm
Water set up:
– 23 litre fresh water tank
– Shur flow electric water pump
Living set up:
– Pull out bed (size: standard double)
– Removable table (which makes up part of the bed base)
– TONNES of storage space
– Custom made cushions (12.5cm medium firm foam – very comfy)
– Fiamma Roof Light Vent
– Fiamma F45 Awning (barely used)
– Locking roof box
– Roof bars
– Fully insulated with waterproof membrane and high quality insulation which protects the van from rust and keeps it warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
– Fire extinguisher
Kitchen storage set up:
– Cutlery Drawer
– Wine rack
– Spice rack
– Plate rack
If you have any questions then please don’t hesitate to ask. We welcome sensible and respectful offers. But please no time wasters or silly offers, we are not in a hurry to sell!
Pull out bed.
Size: standard double.