2006 Vauxhall Movano Long Wheel Base. Diesel, 2463cc engine. 6 speed manual gearbox. About 30 MPG. MOT until March 2020. This year we have had the front brake pads replaced, a new EGR valve, new cylinder head, new non-return valve, new fuel filter, new glow plugs, new injectors and existing injectors cleaned and refitted, the van runs very nicely. We also had a new power steering pump and belt fitted. Invoices can be provided for all of this work. Bodywork is in good condition, doesn’t have any major issues with rust. There is a spare wheel in the roof box.
Taxation class is light goods vehicle, the van is not currently registered as a motorhome.
Length with bike rack open is 6.5m, height with roof box is 2.9m.
We bought the van once it had been converted by the previous owner but we have since had work completed by a professional, who attached the bike rack, installed the gas blown heating and an underslung 81L water tank. We redecorated the van ourselves, putting in new seat covers, curtains and hand-painted the wallpaper in the main van, we also re-papered the bathroom and re-painted the woodwork.
The following items have been installed and are included:
_ Separate bathroom with low-profile cabinet and porta-potti toilet
– Propex Heatsource LPG gas heater blower and dial for heat or just blown air
– Thule sport folding bike rack
– Roof bars and Karrite Extreme 450L roof box fitted and included. (The roof box does have a small crack/ tear in it which has been patched)
– Cayman XL Drive away awning 3x3m
– Dometic Smev sink and 2 ring gas hob
– Running water (from underslung tank)
– 10ltr waste tank
– Fridge (runs off EHU)
– 2 x Mini heki roof lights with blinds and fly screen
– 2 x seitz dometic side windows with blinds or fly screen
– 4 x overhead lockers,
– Large storage under bench seats
– Kitchen ware in drawers and cupboards
– Food cupboard
– Vented Gas locker & brand new (full) propane gas bottle
– 12v lighting (runs off solar panel on roof)
– 300w inverter for 230v power when not on hookup
– 110ah leisure battery (charges from van battery when driving and from EHU when connected)
– Electric oven and grill (EHU)
– 230v electric points (EHU)
– IKEA shelves and peg board
– 20m electric hook up cable.
– Wall mounted TV included, not fixed at the moment
– Satellite dish & connections for TV
– Internal thermal blinds
– External thermal windscreen cover
– Reversing camera
– We had new seat pad covers made which are removable and washable
– Conveniently stowed table which can be fixed in-between benches
– Outdoor folding table
The van has almost everything you could possibly need for road-tripping and camping and is well equipped for doing a few days off-grid. We recently drove about 6000 miles through Europe on our first trip abroad and the van was more than equipped for everything we needed.
Vauxhall Movano 3500 CDTI LWB
There is a board that sits between the 2 benches to convert into roughly a king size bed. The board easily slides underneath one of the pads on the benches when not in use. The pads on the benches are memory foam and very comfortable to sleep on, can comfortably sleep 2 adults and a child. The benches have ample storage underneath and could easily seat 3 people on each side as they’re over 6 feet long. Width of bed when down is about 150cm/5′.