2015 LWB, high-roof Peugeot Boxer with 92K miles.
MOT until July 2021
Brand new clutch and fully reconditioned gearbox
2 owners from new
Diesel 2.2 Litre
DAB/FM Radio with CD Player
Bluetooth hands-free system
Having had a fully reconditioned gearbox and brand new clutch fitted, the van drives beautifully and comfortably, with in-built sat nav, bluetooth hands-free and cruise control. Cab is in great condition with minimal signs of wear and tear.
* All viewings done with social distancing and Covid-19 regulations in mind – we are in a household with no symptoms and the van will be fully sanitised before and after each viewing.
Introducing Billy the Boxer! Lovingly converted during lockdown, Billy is seeking a life on the road, full of adventure and good company. Billy’s insides are spacious, luxurious and cosy, with all the mod-cons needed for an excellent journey. He draws all the attention from passers-by and is often the talk of the car park. He’s extremely well-insulated, with reticel boards, expanding foam and a vapour barrier and is both cool in the sun and toasty at night.
– ‘Sundowner spot’ – handmade pull out bench with cushions on the back of the van (complete with fixed bottle opener!) to watch the sunset or enjoy a morning coffee.
– Bespoke, handmade kitchen with solid beech worktop, baby belfast sink, antique bronze tap, cast iron door handles and statement Farrow and Ball paint.
– Solid wood cladding, with walnut clad ceiling gives a cozy, shepherds hut-style feel.
– Small double bed, 4’ by 5’10”.
– Solid oak slide out table.
– Comfortable seating/relaxing dining area with in built storage underneath.
– Lots of storage in the kitchen, 2 large cupboards above plus under-seat and under-bed storage.
– Beautiful opening roof vent.
– 6 warm white spotlights on 2 circuits.
– 240v mains power to plug in at electric hookup at campsite.
– 110ah leisure battery charged via a split charge system.
– 2 USB charging ports.
– 25L drinking water can and 10L waste water can, with pump wired up to sink.
– Wooden shelves for books, keys, phones and candles.
– Handmade wooden plant holder.
– Dometic Fridge on slide-out drawer.
– Twin burner gas hob.
– Gas safe locker with gas cylinder inside.
– 3 large windows with solid wood frames and sills.
– Spacious underbed storage.
– Roll down blinds.
Please note: if you are interested in this van and it has already sold, or you are interested in something similar, we are considering commissions.
Peugeot Boxer L3H2