The car is in extremely good condition, it has had only 1 previous owner and it is a brand new conversion. It is a Dutch car but the conversation was done in the UK, as I live in London.
116KB which is very strong for a van, at traffic lights it pulls up very quickly and smoothly.
Two years ago I found this unique burned orange van and had it professionally converted into a camper with lots of character. It now feels like a Scandinavian tiny house on wheels. I specifically used high-quality material. Everything is bought brand new and I’ve only done 1 trip in the van. (you fall in love and decide to emigrate to Australia) Therefor with pain in my heart, I decided to sell my van so someone else can fully enjoy it. The price is the fair total price, no profit is made.
The car is fully insulated with X-trem insulation 20 mm.
– A roof rack + ladder has been installed on the rear, ideal for surfboarding, etc. (the solar panel is mounted on the roof rack and not on the roof itself, making it easy to clean and fully catch the sun)
– Panasonic 245 Wp solar panel. I specifically chose this panel as it is one of the strongest panels on the market. (All electricity is installed by a solar panel specialist) (including, MPPT 100/15, Varta 230 Ah., Vitrifrigo C60I net, Victron Multi 12/800 / 35-16, Earth leakage switch, transit for Earth leakage switch, etc.)
– Isothermal cruise EL 85ltr refrigerator
– Dometic 3 burner hob
– Deep sink with an extendable tap (you can pull it just outside)
– 30 liters of clean water + 30 liters for dirty water
– Thetford Porta Potti (New)
– Both seats can be turned to the table
– Heating Propex Heatsource (very nice for winter trips!)
– 3 UK power sockets and 6 USB connection
– Skylight and fan input + output
– Equipped with a Bearlock! (This is a special lock build around the engine, if someone would try to steal the van, they would have to take the whole engine out of the car before being able to get it in first gear)
– LED lighting + LED bedside lamps
– Plenty of storage/cupboard space, also 2 large drawers at the rear of the car
– Equipped with a comfortable sofa and a table that is clipped into the floor
– All (brand new) cutlery, pans, cups, included.
Fiat Ducato 33 3.0 MultiJet LH2 Gran Volume
I specifically looked at cars with a width over 2meters so the bed could be widthwise and not lengthwise to save space, this because the most important thing when my van got build is that I wanted a comfortable bed, with a normal mattress. A fixed bed that could stay and I wouldn’t have to turn into a table every morning. The bed is 1.88 x 1.40, I am 1.79cm and I can sleep very comfortably.
If you would really want to, the bench is long enough to turn into a 3rd bed, but then the car would need an extra seatbelt for the 3rd passenger.