2009 Mercedes Sprinter Ambulance for sale which has been converted in to a campervan.
• 4 berth (2 seats in cab, 2 in back, 1 double bed, 1 double air mattress)
• NCT and Tax to be done- has not been done since the conversion
• Is over 3.5 tonnes so can only be driven by someone on a C Licence
• Conversion paperwork and payment has been made to revenue so that it is now officially a campervan and can be insured as such.
Structural Engineers report has been done to sign off on all structural changes: re-positioning of seats, new window and back wall, door between cab and back, stability of internal
• The conversion is 90% finished but there is still a few bits to finish off, so would need to be bought as a working progress. (Further details of work that has been done or has to be done can be provided on request)
The main double bed is converted from a C shaped couch.
A small double blow up mattress slides beneath the main bed to fit 1 adult or 2 children.