We are very sad to say we are selling our camper van Norman as we will be moving away and cannot keep him.
MOT currently until 12/2020
Full Mercedes Benz service history and 1 previous owner. Has had a full health check by a Mercedes Benz dealership recently.
Norman the MWB Mercedes Sprinter has been designed to be a sustainable off-grid stealth camper van, perfect for two people off on an adventure. The van was originally bought by us as a panel van and we have lovingly converted it into a stealth camper van, perfect for weekend adventures or for full-time living on longer road trips. We hope someone can continue to have as much freedom and fun in Norman as we have!
Van features include: 2 keys, hands-free Bluetooth, electric windows, cruise control, 3 seats.
12v Electrical System:
The 12v electrical system allows for fully off-grid living, with two solar panels bringing in plenty of power (200W) and a large battery bank for storage (330AH). A fully-installed Volt Sensing Relay can also be used to top up the batteries when driving.
– 2 x 100W solar panels
– 3 x 110AH leisure batteries
– 20A MPPT solar charge controller with remote LCD display
– Split charge 12v Voltage Sensing Relay to top up batteries whilst driving
– 300v inverter for charging mains electricity items e.g. laptop
– 3 x 12v LED downlights
– Dual USB charging port
– 12v reading lamp
– Isolation switches
The gas system is a no-fuss Campingaz cylinder connected to a 2-burner stainless steel hob for cooking. This could easily be upgraded to a refillable tank system if you desire, but was not necessary for us.
– Fitted with Campingaz 907 cylinder – one cylinder lasts us two months with cooking meals and hot drinks every day! Easy to exchange all over the UK and Europe.
– Two-burner built-in stainless steel gas hob for cooking.
– Van fitted with a carbon monoxide detector, smoke detector, fire blanket and fire extinguisher (just in case!).
The water system provides up to five days water usage for two people. The easy refill system contains jerry cans for water storage which can easily be removed to refill, a simple pump and tap system which gives you running water, and a grey water bucket for temporary storage of grey water until you can find a suitable area to drain it.
– 2 x 25L BPA-free water containers – easily removable for refilling, stowed under the kitchen unit.
– 12v drop-in submersible water pump connected to folding tap.
– Stainless steel bowl-style sink
– 10L grey water bucket
– 12v Dometic CDF18 18L high-efficiency fridge (£400 new!) which slides out of the kitchen unit for easy access.
– Black tinted window installed on the driver’s side. Tailored curtains to give you full privacy.
– 12v Fiamma Turbo-Vent 40 ceiling vent with mosquito net.
– Very comfortable folding futon-style double bed with custom-made futon mattress.
– When you slide the bed into sofa mode it reveals the dining area (two seats and sliding table) which gives you a lot more room whilst giving you the freedom a MWB offers over a LWB. – There is even enough room for a full sized yoga mat!
– Bespoke solid wood top kitchen unit with storage drawer and under-sink storage for gas and water systems.
– Lots of storage space – 3 large chest-style cupboards alongside the bed, large bulkhead storage cupboard, under-seat storage, deep kitchen shelf, secret compartment.
– Large under-bed garage storage area.
– Custom-made mosquito nets for sliding door and rear doors.
– Slidable bulkhead window that provides extra stealth from the cab viewing point but can also be opened to provide extra sunlight.
– Fully insulated and ply lined.
– Lino flooring for easy cleaning.
We are not in a hurry to sell the van so please no silly offers. Viewings welcome.
Mercedes Sprinter MWB 313