To protect the health of the public we have now grounded all our campervans until at least the end of April.
However we have received numerous requests from NHS staff and other key workers requiring emergency accommodation. Either because they want to isolate themselves away from vulnerable people in their household, are working away from their usual place of residence, or even (sadly) have been evicted.
We want to do whatever we can to assist those who are risking their own health to save our lives.
A number of our generous campervan owners have agreed to reduce their normal prices by up to 85% to a cost of just £20/night.
You will be:
- A ‘key worker’ as defined by the UK government – see list here
- Employed in the public sector
- Making a booking of 2 weeks or more
- Looking for accommodation between now and end April (with the possibility of extending it)
- Driving no more than 35 miles per day
The advantages of campervan accommodation for NHS workers
- Can stay close to your place of work so minimising your commute (depending on parking)
- Self-contained with cooking facilities – some but not all campers also come with toilet and/or shower facilities
- Super comfy beds so you can get that much-needed rest
- All set up and ready to go so you don’t need to think about cooking equipment, crockery etc
- Our campers are a cosy home-from-home
How do I book?
Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your location
- How many people it needs to accommodate
- Do you need toilet and/or shower (if you don’t it will increase your options)
- When you need it from
- Evidence of your key worker status