The first thing you notice is how beautiful she is, with cedar panelling and maple floor. Did you spot the little porthole window and the gorgeous waney-edge worktop?
But Luna is practical as well as good-looking, and incredibly comfortable: there are two double beds (the bottom one with the option of a safety rail), 5 belted seats, a woodburner to keep you toasty warm and a big kitchen that includes a full size oven so if the kids are refusing to eat anything but pizza and chips, you can make that happen!
The table is big enough to play games on rainy days, and is made of sturdy oak to withstand everything your family can throw at it, and the leisure battery will keep the lights and fridge going. On bright days, the solar panels will charge up Luna's batteries while you're out exploring the breathtaking scenery of west Wales or wherever you've chosen to take her.
Situated between the adventure-packed Brecon Beacons and one of the country's best coastlines, Luna is ideal for families who like to make their own adventures.
And, as she comes ready packed with all the essentials and off-street parking is available, the journey to collect Luna can be as relaxing as the journeys you'll take in her.
- Luna is spacious and easy to drive. We loved our trip and would recommend Luna to anyone. Ben ~ November 2016
- Brilliant time. Luna is a home on wheels. Wish we were still on holiday, well recommended Russell ~ July 2016
- The log burner kept us toasty warm throughout the night. Ben ~ November 2016
- Fabulous 15 day trip, wonderful and cozy, So great to be off griddable and feel a bit of home with the customized touches. HIGHLY recommend this beauty! Jess ~ June 2017
- Had such a brilliant time with Luna for a week along the Welsh coast. Exactly suited our needs and completely fell in love with our little campervan Cathy ~ April 2017
- Luna was fantastic. The kids and us had a fabulous time on the Pembrokeshire coast. Thanks Sam and Holly for a magical trip. Claire ~ May 2017
- Collect from: Wales
- Size: Delux
- 5 belted seats
- Sleeps = 4 Adults
- Two double beds in bunk formation, bottom one with the option of a safety rail for small children. Please choose from list of extras
|Mon-Thur (Day rate)||£54||£79||£91|
|Fri-Sun (Day rate)||£75||£110||£127|
|Min hire period||3||3||3|
Note: for bookings of 7 days or more all days are priced at the Monday to Thursday day rate.
- Make: Iveco
- Model: Luton conversion
- Registration: this is emailed when you book
- Engine: 2.3 litre Diesel, 5 speed Manual gearbox.
- Fuel Efficiency: 30mpg
- Maximum Speed: 70mph
- Size: 6m (l) x 2.1m (w) x 3.2m (h)
- Weight: 3150kg
- Belted seats: 5
Sleeping & Seating
Luna has a Two double beds in bunk formation, bottom one with the option of a safety rail for small children. Please choose from list of extras which accommodates:
- 4 adult(s)
There is sociable seating for up to 5 people inside Luna .
There is a Woodburner to warm you up on colder days.
- four rings gas hobs for cooking
- Water Tank
- Fridge: compressor (12v only)
Crockery, cutlery and kitchen equipment for 6
Coffee pot and kettle
Herbs and spices
Washing up liquid, sponge and tea towels
Spare gas bottle
Water is provided by: 70 litres tank supplied with Welsh water
- Shower: No
- Electrical Hookup (240v)
- Leisure Battery
- Solar panel charging.
- 12v Cigarette Lighter Sockets
Radio and CD player
Washing up liquid, sponge and tea towels
Where is Luna?Luna lives in a yard, 1 mile outside Llanybydder.
Customer Car ParkingOff street parking is available: If you are coming by car you are welcome to park it where Luna is usually parked.
Please note parking is provided at your own risk
For the full glamping experience the following extras are available to add to your booking when you make final payment.
|Camping Furniture (table and 4 x chairs)||£15|
|Bedding for 2||£12|
|Towels (2 large fluffy ones)||£8|
|Bedding for 4||£24|
|Fire kit- Logs/Kindling/Newspaper||£8|
|Bed safety rail||£|
There is a tick box for each of the above on the booking form. Prices are per booking unless otherwise stated. All extras are subject to availability.
You will also be able to support Quirky Campers' ethical goals by making a donation to climate change prevention and mitigation projects - we suggest £2.50 per 100 miles. See our about us page for more details.
Luna has comprehensive insurance specifically for hiring of campervans that covers drivers which meet the following citeria:
Ages: between 23 and 75 years young
Nationality*: UK or EU driver’s licenses
Length held: Minimum 2 years
Points*: Up to two minor offenses in the past 5 years is OK (no more than 6 points)
Claims*: No more than 1 claim in the past 5 years
*NOTE: These items are flexible but the campervan owner will need to refer the driver's details to the insurer and may require some additional information.
International Drivers from most countries can be covered but the excess is likely to be higher. USA, CA, NZ or AU have always been a yes and often with the standard excess.
The full booking form will ask for all the relevant details but feel free to drop us an email if you have any questions. There is an excess of between £500 and £1000 in the event of any damage to the vehicle. This amount is set by the insurer and is dependant on driver age, convictions, claims and country of issue (for a UK driver with a clean license it will be £500).
Full breakdown cover is also included – details are in the Campervan.
- Take to Festivals: Yes
- Smoking Policy: No Smoking, please.
- European Travel: Permitted
- London Low Emission Zone: Compliant
Travelling with Children
Luna is suitable for travelling with children.
Children will love Luna, from the porthole window to the double bunk and all the nooks in between. All the passenger seats are suitable for forward facing child and baby car seats, only the front passenger seat is suitable for rear facing baby seats (there are no passenger airbags) and there is plenty of space for a family of 3, 4 or 5.
Get in touch for a quote.
Note: Dates subject to change without warning