We love how she combines high-quality craftsmanship with a sense of humour - plus there are all the home comforts that grown-ups and kids need: a sink, fridge, gas hob, even a shower and optional toilet for 'no campsite required' exploring (or to save you from the horror of a midnight trip to the portaloos!). Guinevere is truly the Queen of Avalon.
- We had a great time!! Thank you Nigel. Thassia Dezan ~ May 2017
- Super reliable, very snug at night & well equipped Angus & Amelia ~ November 2016
- Wonderful drive in a fantastic vehicle! Lucy & Tom ~ December 2016
- Thoroughly inspired for our own van conversion! Chris & Catherine ~ September 2016
- We have the bug and want to convert a van now as well! Vicky ~ April 2017
- Been great few days don't want to end. Lizzie & Stuart ~ June 2017
- loved the shower, very cosy bed, good size space for cooking Lisa Anne Townsend ~ August 2017
- Collect from: Near Burnham on Sea, Somerset, South West
- Size: Delux
- 3 belted seats
- Sleeps = 2 Adults 1 Child(ren)
- Full size double bed (6 ft plus in length) with short bunk above (5'4")
|Prices for 2018||Low||Low Mid||Mid||High|
|Mon-Thur (Day rate)||£58||£71||£84||£98|
|Fri-Sun (Day rate)||£81||£100||£118||£137|
|Weekend (3 days)|
|Week (7 days)|
|Min hire period||3||3||3||5|
Notes: Prices may change without warning and for certain events will vary. Please click the 'Check availability' button to get an exact quote.
- Vehicle Type: Mercedes , LWB Sprinter
- Registration: emailed when you book
- Size: 2.9 litres
- Fuel Efficiency: 25mpg
- Transmission: Manual
- Gears: 5
- Size: 6.95m x 2.2m x 2.75m (LxWxH)
- Maximum: 3500kg
- Unladen: Warning! not provided
- Payload: Warning! not provided
- Belted seats: 3
Sleeping & Seating
Guinevere has a Full size double bed (6 ft plus in length) with short bunk above (5'4") which accommodates:
- 2 adult(s)
- 1 child(ren)
There is sociable seating for up to 5 people inside Guinevere .
- two gas hobs for cooking
- Water Tank
- Fridge: compressor (12v only)
Cutlery and crockery for three people
Utensils, pots, pans
Some herbs, spices, salt, pepper and oil
Tea and Coffee
Water is provided by: 70 litre integrated water tank with electric cold tap to sink and hot and cold taps to shower.
- Shower: Yes
- Leisure Battery
- Solar panel charging.
- 12v Cigarette Lighter Sockets
Factory fitted CD and Radio running from the solar
There are storage cupboards below the kitchen surfaces and a cupboard for food above the fridge.
There are also USB sockets in the back for charging phones, running from solar.
Where is Guinevere?Located only 5 minutes from J22 of the M5, Guinevere lives in the village of Mark, near Burnham on Sea on the beautiful Somerset Levels. We are ideally located for all the treasures of the South West and only 15 minutes from the ancient town of Glastonbury.
Address1 Satfield Cottage, Littlemoor Road, Mark, Somerset
Customer Car ParkingOff street parking is available: If you are coming by car you are welcome to park it where Guinevere is usually parked.
Please note parking is provided at your own risk
For the full glamping experience the following extras are available to add to your booking when you make final payment.
|Bedding for 2||£12|
|Towels (2 large fluffy ones)||£8|
|Camping Furniture (table and 2 x chairs)||£10|
There is a tick box for each of the above on the booking form. Prices are per booking unless otherwise stated. All extras are subject to availability.
You will also be able to support Quirky Campers' ethical goals by making a donation to climate change prevention and mitigation projects - we suggest £2.50 per 100 miles. See our about us page for more details.
Guinevere has comprehensive insurance specifically for hiring of campervans that covers drivers which meet the following citeria:
Ages: between 23 and 75 years young
Nationality*: UK or EU driver’s licenses
Length held: Minimum 2 years
Points*: Up to two minor offenses in the past 5 years is OK (no more than 6 points)
Claims*: No more than 1 claim in the past 5 years
*NOTE: These items are flexible but the campervan owner will need to refer the driver's details to the insurer and may require some additional information.
International Drivers from most countries can be covered but the excess is likely to be higher. USA, CA, NZ or AU have always been a yes and often with the standard excess.
The full booking form will ask for all the relevant details but feel free to drop us an email if you have any questions. There is an excess of between £500 and £1000 in the event of any damage to the vehicle. This amount is set by the insurer and is dependant on driver age, convictions, claims and country of issue (for a UK driver with a clean license it will be £500).
Full breakdown cover is also included – details are in the Campervan.
- Take to Festivals: Yes
- Smoking Policy: No Smoking, please.
- European Travel: Permitted
- London Low Emission Zone: Non-compliant
Travelling with Children
Guinevere is suitable for travelling with children.
The bunk above the main bed is 5'4" long and suitable for children providing they are safe sleeping at that height.
Get in touch for a quote.
- Full Price High Season – unlimited mileage
- All other seasons and discounted bookings:
- 200 miles per day
- and then20 pence per mile
Driving Notes:Please bear in mind the age, size and cruising speed of the vehicle when planning your journey. Some older and/or larger vehicles travel much more slowly than what you might be used to.
Note: Dates subject to change without warning