She has a log burner to keep you cosy and a pull-out table that will take you from breakfast in bed all the way to a sit-down dinner with a view.
User friendly features include a wheeled water tank, pull out double bed, a huge storage area above the cab to stuff away your bedding in the daytime, and nifty LED lights that are bright and efficient.
With a secret drawer, discreet cupboards and a kitchen packed with essentials, she is an adventure just to explore inside and a perfect partner for life on the open road.
- Everything I needed and more! Fantastic conversion, Thank you! Lynda ~ August 2016
- We will struggle to go back into a tent now after hiring this so we will be hiring again in the future for definate! Emma ~ July 2016
- Thoughtfully converted by people who love to travel, I was really happy with the service and campervan. Helen ~ May 2016
- A great bed and a brilliant little log burner to keep you nice and warm. I highly recommend Quirky Campers. Will ~ April 2016
- Cannot recommend Ashleigh highly enough, a wonderful campervan you won't want to leave. Lou ~ May 2016
- The wood burner punched a heat which kept us warm all night. Ildiko ~ October 2015
- Has a very comfy bed, and we were impressed by the carpentry inside. Liz ~ July 2015
- Created with loving care. The most perfect camping experience. Penelope ~ August 2015
- Collect from: Bristol
- Size: Roomy
- 3 belted seats
- Sleeps = 2 Adults
- Double bed with memory foam mattress
|Mon-Thur (Day rate)||£54||£79||£91|
|Fri-Sun (Day rate)||£75||£110||£127|
|Min hire period||3||3||3|
Note: for bookings of 7 days or more all days are priced at the Monday to Thursday day rate.
- Make: Mercedes
- Model: Sprinter 211
- Registration: this is emailed when you book
- Engine: 2.2 litre Diesel, 5 speed Manual gearbox.
- Fuel Efficiency: 29mpg
- Maximum Speed: 70mph
- Size: 6m (l) x 2.2m (w) x 2.75m (h)
- Weight: 2800kg
- Belted seats: 3
Sleeping & Seating
Ashleigh has a Double bed with memory foam mattress which accommodates:
- 2 adult(s)
There is sociable seating for up to 4 people inside Ashleigh .
There is a Woodburner to warm you up on colder days.
- two gas hobs for cooking
- Water Tank
- Fridge: travel fridge 12v
Cutlery, crockery and cooking equipment for 3 people
Water is provided by: 23 litre refillable fresh water container with wheels and carrying handle
- Shower: No
- Leisure Battery
- 12v Cigarette Lighter Sockets
CD player with Bluetooth connection for most smart phones
Cupboards, shelves and drawers as well as plenty of under-bench storage
Selection of games
Some wood for woodburner
Where is Ashleigh?Ashleigh lives in Easton in Bristol not far from the M32, Bristol city centre and train stations. If you are coming by train she is a 10 minute walk from Stapleton Road or Lawrence hill train local stations.
Customer Car ParkingStreet parking is available: If you are coming by car you are welcome to park it where Ashleigh is usually parked.
Please note parking is provided at your own risk
For the full glamping experience the following extras are available to add to your booking when you make final payment.
|Bedding for 2||£12|
|Towels (2 large fluffy ones)||£8|
|Bike rack (for two bikes)||£10|
|Camping Furniture (table and 2 x chairs)||£10|
|Fire kit- Logs/Kindling/Newspaper||£8|
There is a tick box for each of the above on the booking form. Prices are per booking unless otherwise stated. All extras are subject to availability.
You will also be able to support Quirky Campers' ethical goals by making a donation to climate change prevention and mitigation projects - we suggest £2.50 per 100 miles. See our about us page for more details.
Ashleigh has comprehensive insurance specifically for hiring of campervans that covers drivers which meet the following citeria:
Ages: between 25 and 75 years young
Nationality*: UK or EU driver’s licenses
Length held: Minimum 2 years
Points*: Up to two minor offenses in the past 5 years is OK (no more than 6 points)
Claims*: No more than 1 claim in the past 5 years
*NOTE: These items are flexible but the campervan owner will need to refer the driver's details to the insurer and may require some additional information.
International Drivers from most countries can be covered but the excess is likely to be higher. USA, CA, NZ or AU have always been a yes and often with the standard excess.
The full booking form will ask for all the relevant details but feel free to drop us an email if you have any questions. There is an excess of between £500 and £1000 in the event of any damage to the vehicle. This amount is set by the insurer and is dependant on driver age, convictions, claims and country of issue (for a UK driver with a clean license it will be £500).
Full breakdown cover is also included – details are in the Campervan.
- Take to Festivals: Yes
- Smoking Policy: No Smoking, please.
- European Travel: Permitted
- London Low Emission Zone: Non-compliant
Travelling with Children
Ashleigh is suitable for travelling with children.
There are no specific provisions for children in Ashleigh but she is ideally suited to a small family and a child car seat can be fitted in either passenger seat. There is enough floor space for a travel cot but that won't leave much room if the bed is up as well.
Get in touch for a quote.
Note: Dates subject to change without warning